In honor of our Brody, The Brody Michael Athletic Scholarship Fund has been established to assist talented players in pursuing the dream they share with Brody; to continue to fulfill their passion for this sport that meant so much to him, as they graduate from high school and advance to their collegiate careers. Brody was not only a force on the court but also accomplished in the classroom. He understood the importance of exercising both body and mind. This scholarship, in part comprised of your generous donations, will help young athletes attain their goals, as well as keep Brody’s legacy alive, as these individuals excel with the assistance of this scholarship, a legacy worthy of Brody.
Eligible Applicants must:
- Be a senior at Warren County or Skyline High School
- Must have 3.0 GPA
- Play Basketball in HS
- Be registered to attend a 2 or 4-year college or university
The scholarship packet can be accessed through each school’s website.
- First, go here –> https://www.wcps.k12.va.us/index.php/students/scholarship-packet
- Then click the link for “Local Scholarships”
- Complete the Group II Application and Cover Sheet for Brody Michael Athletic Scholarship